Our websites take data protection and privacy issues very seriously.
1. We use a cookie to avoid showing you the same pop-up each time you visit the site. This cookie does not contain any personal information.
3. Our newsletters always include a link in the footer to unsubscribe at any time.
4. Our servers are located in the European Union with a German hosting company. If our sites come under attack, eg. lots of attempts to log in with false passwords, then we will store the incoming IP address to defend against the attack.
5. We do not at any time allow 3rd party access to personal data, nor do we sell personal data in any form.
6. The weather module is provided by OpenWeather.com
7. If you send us a message using our contact form, the data you enter along with your IP address will be transmitted to us. By sending your message, you agree that we may contact you to respond either by telephone or by e-mail.
9. This website uses a so-called social media plug-in from the booking service AddThis, provided by AddThis LLC, Inc. 8000 Westpark Drive, Suite 625, McLean, VA 2210, USA („AddThis“). The plug-in can be recognised by the AddThis-Logo which is a white plus on an orange background. This page contains an overview of the different AddThis plug-ins and what they look like: https://www.addthis.com/get/sharing
If you do not want AddThis to store data about you, you can set a so-called Opt-Out-Cookie by visiting this page: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
Alternatively you can block the AddThis plug-in completely by setting your web browser to block scripts, eg. with the add-on “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
10. You have the right to request that we disclose which personal information we have stored, as well as the right to have this corrected, restricted or deleted, as long as we are not required to store it to fulfil legal obligations.
Owsald Font Copyright 2016 The Oswald Project Authors (https://github.com/googlefonts/OswaldFont). Licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are used in your web browser for a variety of reasons. When you log into a website, or buy something online, for example. Although they do not usually contain personal data directly, they can be used to track your movements through a website. Some advertisers may use them to see which website other than this one you have visited.
Most of the cookies that we use are so-called “session cookies” that automatically get deleted after your visit. To revoke permission, click on the following button:
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.